Growth Capital Tailored to Your Expanding Needs
Vistara Capital Partners Ltd. provides highly flexible Growth Debt & Growth Equity solutions to mid-later stage technology and technology-enabled services companies across North America, through its group of funds under management.
As a small core team, we are highly responsive, creative and flexible with terms, timing and transaction structure. Our investments are tailored uniquely to each situation and needs being served. Examples include any combination of the following:
- Secured term debt (senior or subordinated)
- Bridge or interim financing (to next round equity financing, IPO or exit)
- Standby debt facilities (e.g. acquisition lines)
- Convertible debt (private or public companies)
- Minority preferred equity
Our solutions have proven to be far less restrictive and dilutive than traditional sources of debt or equity capital.
In many cases we have enabled entrepreneurs and existing venture investors to postpone raising further equity, achieving much stronger valuations and terms if and when they elect to do so.
Our team offers decades of finance experience all centred around the technology industry, and through various cycles.
Our investors include a number of entrepreneurs from the technology and other industries, family offices, and the fund managers as material direct investors.
Vistara Key Advantages:
- 2-4 year debt terms or ability to offer shorter term bridge financing
- Non-amortizing loans (interest-only payments during term with balloon at maturity) maximizing capital available for growth needs
- Unique ability to work across the capital structure with Growth Debt and/or Growth Equity solutions
- Typically less dilutive than traditional pure equity capital raises
- Highly flexible growth-oriented covenants and early pre-payment terms
- Work well with existing equity investors, but we do not require formal VC / PE equity sponsor involvement
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with existing senior bank lenders
- Extensive experience with both private & public companies
- Proven direct experience working with management teams in helping profitably scale businesses (will participate as Board Observers)